Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fuck bosses that have two forms. . .

. . .they're really a pain in the ass.

Dragon Quest VIII is a very mainstream RPG. And when I say mainstream I mean REALLY mainstream. Turn-based. Typical level ups. Got your knights and swords and sorcery.

And yet even in its mainstream it's such a fun game. INCREDIBLY fun. There's so much to do and the stories are so memorable.

I'm dying to play Dragon Quest IX for the DS.

In other news, my radio show was accepted at my school. Anyone can listen in as long as you have Internet and a computer. Just go to www.drew.edu/wmnj. My show is on Tuesdays from 7-8pm. HOWEVER, I am not starting immediately. I have to go through some "training" crap and then shadow two other shows. I know like everyone who does a show on WMNJ anyway.

Oh and btw, forgot the most important thing. The show is called "Night at the Lab". I'm going to talk about science, sort of like Bill Nye the Science Guy, except I'm actually a science guy and he was just an actor.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Song of the Day: Fa, fa, fa by Datarock

Movie of the Day: Taken

Book of the Day: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Hero of the Day: Guy Montag

Villain of the Day: Legato Bluesummers

No comments:

Post a Comment