Thursday, September 16, 2010

From afar the lightning strikes. . .

. . . a thunderstorm is here!

Joy, joy, joy! Thunderstorms! YES!

Today has been a very productive day, and still is. I'm typing a blog whilst also typing two papers, juggling all of them at intervals. How sexy is that?

I'm going to focus then on my youtube videos in the coming days. I hope some of you have seen my channel, because within this semester I'm planning to start a series.

But here's a lineup of things I've yet to post:

1. Secrets of the Scene: Raiders of the Lost Ark 3 - alas, the long-awaited third portion of my critique on that movie. The problem with its eventual production has been the lack of any good software to record or cut scenes from the DVDs. I used FRAPs but that became a pain in the ass and it got screwed up. But now I believe I found another program. So hang on to your fedoras!

2. Back to College, Scotty - just a short video about my new year and showing the room. Nothing big.

3. And finally, the first episode of my series. It's based off a short story I'm writing, and thus I'm going to adapt it to a college setting. The series follows the main character (me) and his internal musings about the world around him, no matter how irritating it may seem. It all begins when a terribly uncultured girl asks him for help on typing a book report. The episode itself is called "Bradbury for Sale", but the series title is still in the works.

I'm thinking of also posting fun stuff at the end of each blog from now on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny Video of the Day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50_ZlMnjqY
(WOW, you REALLY must have no life to buy that, or no friends at least)

Book of the Day: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
(Slow in the very beginning but then it gets REALLY intense. Highly recommend.)

Video Game of the Day: Metal Gear Solid (PSX)
(Officially my favorite video game of all time, so far that is. Think you can beat it on Extreme mode?)

Hero of the Day: Nicholas D. Wolfwood

Villain of the Day: Liquid Snake

No comments:

Post a Comment