Friday, February 25, 2011

There's no such thing as gloomy weather. . .

. . .only gloomy people.

That's one rule I love to live by. We've got to learn to stop personifying things and instead treat them without judgment.

I haven't posted in a while. I'm starting to lag on that. But I'm here now waiting for my next class and I've got nothing better to do for the moment.

I apparently got nominated for some "Junior Class Recognition Award." To which I thought, "Uh. . .ok. . . cool?"

I never thought the things I do in school amounted to anything, but apparently they did. Someone somewhere here appreciates me.

I've done/do other things besides my radio show, but I really don't feel like rambling about them.

Spring break is coming up. It's only a week. I finally got a week to breathe. The start of this semester has been weird with all the snow. I got pumped up for the semester after winter break, but then the snow was like, "LOLLLLNOWAYKTHNXBAI"

I've assigned almost each day in spring break to do something. Each day I'm going to focus on a particular short story and finish it on that day. I've been on a roll with my writing but I want to separate it from my real work, which is my aspiration to be a biologist.

So if it's raining around where you are, don't get sad - go around and jump! Run!

1 comment:

  1. Its been heavily raining in my town for four days straight. After awhile, it just gets repetitive jumping in puddles (but I have to admit its still a lot of fun :3 )

    ReplyDelete