Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In the land of giants. . .

there's hardly any room for more pioneers.


This is probably the first time I've written two blogs in one day. Technically the earlier one was late at night. Whatever.

I feel pretty dumb since I tried to make a society at my university where we'd critique all work of all media. But then someone told me they have that already. So I was like, "Oh." I had written a note on Facebook and tagged a bunch of people. Then I just deleted it altogether. I hope not too many people saw it and now were like "Wtf, where is it?"

Ah,it breaks the heart when an idea is already taken. But never fear! There's always something else to do. Like in an earlier blog, I sometimes wish we were coming out of the Dark Ages and I was but one of the many scientists discovering new things in the world. It feels like there's hardly anything left to discover. All the lands have had their flags planted in them. A part of me hoped that we'd develop space travel better than what we have now. If we ever do, and I'm still physically able, I'd want to go out there somewhere and be one of the first to discover something.

At least there's my radio show. I'm content with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment